Python Full Stack Development
What I will learn?
- Python is a high-level, object-oriented programming language that is widely used for full stack development. It is well suited for building applications and services using various technologies, including web and mobile platforms. This makes it a great choice for building products that are scalable, reliable, and robust.
- Python is considered to be one of the most approachable programming languages because of its clear syntax, which makes it easier to learn and master. It supports Data Science with its powerful libraries and tools such as Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn, and so on. Besides, it comes with a large community of developers who help newbies get started quickly.
- Thus, if you are interested in full stack development with Python, you can choose this language with confidence as it offers a rich set of features and tools to build scalable applications.
Introduction to Python Programming
Basics of computers – operating systems and Applications.
Basics of programming – like flow chart, pseudo code, IDE, compilers etc
Understanding python programming as a whole. – With Basic Programming. [ Running python code, Libraries, Modules, functions, etc.,]
Basics of Built-in Data Structures
List and iteration
Dictionary and Iteration
Set and Tuple
Functions / Modules
Call by Value / Call by reference
Lets create a real project – Discussing about real projects – Web apps, Apps and etc.,
Introduction to Front-end
Introduction to Back-end
Introduction to Database
Working with files
Basic structure of a Web app
Introduction to Flask
Introduction to Template engine / Jinja2
Creating required database and tables
Database connection / MySQL with python
Lets complete the basic web app project.
Introduction to OOPS
Appling OOPS concepts to the project.
Lets finish the project with OOPS Concepts
Lets Discuss about Python more modules.
Introduction / Providing More materials – for self learning like web-scraping, pandas, mat-lib and etc.
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet
- - Course Material
- - Free Resources
- - One-to-One call support
- Online Student
- - Laptop and Internet are required
- - Anyone who wants to learn to code in one of the most in-demand programming languages
- - Students who are interested in going beyond all of the other Python tutorial and courses
- - Anyone who wants to get hired in fields such as : web development, Machine learning, and other hot jobs in markets
Get A Free Demo Today
Are you still confused which one to choose? Call us now